Friday 23 January 2015

-Experimenting with different contrasts-

These are some of the experiments that i have done just to see what i can work with and what is not going to work. What i did was i went on adjustments and played around with some of the adjustments:



Black and white button under adjustments.



Under adjustments i adjusted the Shadows/Highlights



Under adjustments i adjusted the HDR Toning




Hue/Satuation

Change of Plan

After close consideration i have decided to change the person that i chose to be my artist for my Digipak. I decided to do so as it would have been quite difficult to travel far to where she is to take my photos especially because i will have to have a second and third shoot to get a range of different pictures to go on my Digipak. My new person is more reachable and it would be easier for me to take multiple shoots without having to travel far and waste time and so i have more time to redo photos and acting and editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment